Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kenedy, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Position Overview: Ensure that the customer job orders are completed in a timely matter to the customer's satisfaction.
Reports to: Area Superintendent, Area Manager, or Field Supervisor
Directs Reports: None
- Receives and coordinates completion of customer job orders
- Assigns trucks to specific jobs
- Reviews haul sheet to ensure trucks arrive at disposal location in a timely manner
- Communicates with drivers, dispatcher(s) and supervisors at shift change for current status and issues
- Tracks loads on haul sheet
- Prices tickets from previous shift
- Generates daily revenue sheet
- Some travel may be necessary
- May be required to work outside of normal work schedule to meet customer needs
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Basic understanding of the computer and GPS software
- Current, valid Driver's License
- Ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere under pressure
- Strong administrative and organizational skills to handle a large volume of paper flow and determine appropriate priorities
- Understanding of DOT regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse group including customers, managers, contractors and drivers.
- Ability to work independently in an environment where priorities change quickly
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education
- 3+ years' experience in a trucking yard
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Physical Requirements and Typical Working Conditions:
- Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential
- Long periods sitting or being sedentary
- Walking, occasional lifting up to 35 lbs., bending
- Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use
- Finger agility for keyboarding
- This is a non-safety sensitive position. However, essential mental alertness requirements, which include the following, are required to be met as part of the essential job functions, and must be met by Basic Energy Services applicants and current employees. To be considered and eligible for hire, each and every applicant and employee must:
- Work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Have, display & maintain the ability to perform tasks involving high levels of cognitive function and judgment
- Not be mentally or physically impaired from any cause, that can adversely affect an employee's ability to safely and completely perform the duties of the position
- Have, display & maintain the ability to work in an unfatigued state
- Have, display & maintain the ability to accurately gauge lengths of time and distance
- Have, display & maintain the ability to quickly store and recall instructions in one's short term memory
- Have, display & maintain the ability to concentrate
- Have, display & maintain the ability to cope with sudden changes in surrounding and/or emergency situations and/or alarms
- Have, display & maintain, demonstrated caring, committed and concerned attitude about safety
If any applicant and/or employee is not able to meet these requirements immediately and indefinitely, said applicant and/or employee may not be eligible for employment, re-employment, or promotional opportunities, and may be subject to termination if it is determined that said applicant or employee is determined to be impaired, by following the Company's reasonable suspicion training, and process.
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits programs
- Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment
At Basic Energy Services, we are committed to being a leader in the oil and gas well servicing industry by:
- Providing services which exceed our customers’ expectations
- Maintaining a work environment that is satisfying to our employees
- Conducting our business in accordance with the highest ethical standards
- Generating a financial return to our shareholders that encourages their continued investment in the Company
We strive to fulfill that commitment by getting the job done right, every time.
That means completing our work efficiently to industry and customer standards without injury to people, damage to property or adverse impact to the environment.
We make Safety an integral part of our Mission and our daily work.
At Basic, our Safety Policy is based on 5 key fundamental elements:
- Our employees are our most valuable assets
- All accidents are preventable
- Our employees’ primary job responsibility is the safe completion of their assigned work
- We enable our employees to fulfill that responsibility by providing the appropriate training, equipment and work environment
- Our employees are granted the authority to slow down or shut down an operation they believe jeopardizes the safety of people, property or the environment