Skills: HR - General
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron Thailand Exploration and Production, Ltd is accepting online applications for the position of HR Business Partner located in Bangkok, Thailand through May 1, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Primary focus of the HR Business Partner (HRBP) is to act as a strategic business partner on HR matters for designated client base. This position reports to the HRBP Manager.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Partner with leadership teams to align HR business plans with the client's needs, and to provide HR SME resources in their decision making.
- Partner with Personnel Development Representatives (PDRs) and Management to support and facilitate local Personnel Development Committee (PDC) processes.
- Implement and facilitate enterprise HR programs and initiatives, including pay determination, strategic staffing, and people development, aligned with Enterprise and HR strategies.
- Facilitate end-to-end staffing process for assigned clients, including developing manpower plan and implementing recruitment strategies to support internal and external selection process
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or any related field, with minimum of 7-10 years working experience in HR
- Able to utilize knowledge of HR policies, products, and processes to provide assistance and consultation to leadership in a variety of situations
- Possesses influential leadership skills to achieve impact on HR strategies and processes
- Adaptive to changing priorities and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to analyze qualitative and quantitative data, spot trends, and recommend strategies to address gaps.
- Effective communication, facilitation and presentation skills in both Thai and English
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.