Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Germany
Ably Resources are working with a well known engineering company in Hanbug Germany seeking a Mechanical Engineer for a contract until December 2018.
Ideally you will have an Oil and Gas background and be located in German with the following experience:
• Preparing specifications and data sheets for pressure vessels, tanks, simple process towers, fin-fan coolers, flare and vent stacks, small pumps/air blowers/compressors, instrument air/nitrogen/LPG/diesel fuel packages.
• Crusher, screen, belt conveyor and hopper design
• Furnace design including internals, pipe supports
• High-temperature, abrasion-resistant internal insulation
• Hot solids handling (crushed rock, ash) including sealed screw conveyors, cyclones, dust removal
• Corrosion resistant, high-temperature steels
• Containment of H2S in liquid and gas streams passing through equipment (materials of construction and seal specifications etc)
• Layouts of solids handling equipment
please reply with an up to date CV and day rate requirements,.
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.