Dallas, Texas, United States
Dallas, Texas, United States
Skills: Rig Electrician, Electrical Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
~~Electronic Technician/Instrumentation Tech - Oil Industry~~
Great Career Opportunity with outstanding benefits, and competitive pay!
This position requires maintaining and troubleshooting electronic equipment, controls, and computers used in Oilfield operations. Primary responsibilities include preforming tests, troubleshooting, maintenance, calibration, and repairs on electronic and electro-mechanical equipment both at the facility and in the field. Oil industry and equipment experience highly desired.
Extremely competitive hourly rates with high overtime potential!
Shift: Rotating 5 days on, 2 days off / 6 days on, 1 day off / 6am-6pm
Location: Denton, TX facility
Benefits: We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance and life insurance.
• Perform diagnosis and repair on oil field equipment breakdowns
• Perform regular and scheduled maintenance on hydraulic fracturing equipment to ensure equipment remains in good working order
• Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components
• Travel to locations to perform emergency repairs on electronics and equipment
• Diagnose electrical problem and troubleshoot how to correct them using wiring schematics, calibrations, instrumentation, flow meters, control panel repairs, working on sensors, QA-QCs, repair manuals, and part catalogs as necessary
• Inspect, operate, and test equipment and components to diagnose malfunctions
• Test equipment at Manufacturer's facility to ensure that equipment meets company standards prior to being dispatched to the field
• Document repairs, inspections, and testing for all equipment
• Maintain a safe work environment following all HSE requirements at all times
• Perform other related duties as requested
• Perform repairs to engine accessory components
• Test repairs to ensure quality of work performed
• Industrial Electricians Certificate or Equivalent is highly desired
• Minimum 3+ years oil field experience with similar equipment onshore or offshore, preferably on an oil well drilling rig as Rig Electricians.
• Has the required proficiency level for the position based on the company competency catalog
• Be willing to work flexible field rotation positions as well as within the shop
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
• Good ethics and integrity with a high attention to detail
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - www.ameritfleetsolutions.com Amerit Fleet Solutions, a certified DVBE, (Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise) is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities. The national footprint and services provided by Amerit created set a new standard in the Fleet Maintenance Industry and has proven highly effective in reducing costs and building efficiencies with some of the largest corporate fleets in the US.
Are you ready to advance your career with Amerit Fleet Solutions? Don't hesitate, Apply Now!