- Responsibility for Training and Human Resource Development, including planning, organizing, executing, leading and supervising training activities.
Main Tasks and Accountability:
- Advise subordinates on Training best practices and ensure that all adopted policies and programs are aligned with the overall HR strategy at The refinery.
- Oversee the design, development and implementation of Competency Framework, Career Paths and Performance Management for all The Power Plant employees.
- Provide technical training to ensure that Operations technical skills training plans and courses are effectively delivered and maintained according to the best industry practices, quality standards, The Power Plants requirements and allocated budgets.
- Ensure that all related records, manuals, templates and documentation are properly designed, communicated, maintained and updated.
- Ensure the effectiveness and promptness of all administrative and logistics activities associated with learning and training activities
- Supervises staff at the level determined by senior management
- Follows all corporate HSE policies and procedures.
- Undertakes similar or related work as directed by senior management.
- Works primarily in an office environment
Educational Level- Minimum : Bachelors degree
Preferable: Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven technical knowledge relating to Refining and Petrochemical Industry
- Proven experience in:
- Training Needs Analysis, Kirkpatrick Model, Training Gap analysis , Training Effectiveness, Workplace Safety
- Workplace Safety Management,
- Behavioural: Leadership, Strategic Thinking, Communication, Decision Making, and Interpersonal Skills.
- Training delivery and evaluation
- Leadership, Planning, Communication Problem solving, Implementation and Interpersonal skills
- Instructional ability
- MS Office Suite
- Fluent English
- working Kurdish