Skills: Business Analyst, IT - SAP / ERP, Process Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES' client, an Oil & Gas engineering organisation, are investing in a SENIOR SYSTEMS & PROCESSES ANALYST in MALAYSIA.
Located in the capital, Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportunity created following recent project acquisition successes.
The overall purpose of the position is to lead, develop and apply technology expertise to fulfil the business requirements.
The role's responsibilities include, but aren't limited to;
- Ensure continuous improvement in systems and processes
- Defines system issues by conferring with users; evaluating procedures and processes
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions
- Validates results by testing the system
- Conduct system training to users
- Managing stakeholders / customers for system implementation
The minimum requirements associated with the role include;
- At least a BSc in Business Management, IT or a similar area
- A solid understanding of ERP system; SAP MM, Symphony, etc.
- A strong familiarity with system integration
- Extensive knowledge of Supply Chain Management processes
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.