L.B. Foster's wholly owned subsidiary, Inspection Oilfield Services (IOS), provides inspection and tubular integrity management services for the upstream oil and gas industry. Services include non-destructive testing, inspection, and other asset integrity services such as repair and threading for OCTG and drill tools. Inspection and testing of these products, which include replaceable and reusable products such as casing, production tubing, drill pipe, directional motors, drill collars, and related equipment, is a critical preventative measure to ensure personnel and well-site safety, enhance efficiency, and avoid costly equipment failures and well-site shutdowns. The Company offers these services in every major oil and gas producing region throughout the United States
At L.B. Foster, our culture reflects our passion for integrity, accountability and safety. This culture is built on the quality of our workforce and a positive attitude toward continuous improvement, working in a safe environment and customer service.
We are currently looking for Laborers at our Morgantown, WV location.
• Pay depending upon experience.
• Experience working in the oil & gas industry preferred
• Experience working in a machine shop / pipe threading / OCTG preferred
• Can expect to work with hand tools and some chemicals.
• Should be willing to work 7 days a week in necessary.
• Being on call and available to work at any time the customer requires.
• Will work on drilling and production locations.
• Must able to lift 50 lbs unassisted Must be able to take direction from supervisors and foreman.
• Must be able to follow all required safety guidelines.
• Must be willing to work in inclement weather from time to time.
In return, we offer an opportunity to build a solid career with competitive compensation and a very attractive benefits package, including health care coverage on the first of the month after hire and a market-leading 401(k) program.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply below.