Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Perform in a multi-disciplinary team of geologists, reservoir engineers, production
- technologists to build full understanding of the reservoir dynamic behaviour/performance
- Act as the asset RE discipline expert leading dynamic reservoir modelling and forecasting
- Perform Reserves Estimation & Reporting and support in Business Planning (including HCM maturation)
- Deliver high quality insights on the robustness of operator reservoir models
- Influence operator to include Shell standards during static/dynamic model updates
- Participate and Contribute in the Operator Technical workshops
- Identify and highlight opportunities for production increase/enhancement for execution
- Review Operator well proposals and WRFM plan
- Business representative for all Technical Data Management delivery and standards.
- Coach, develop and mentor JG5/G staff and ensures standards are met through intensive QA/QC. Support Junior RE in SGP
- Strong commitment to HSSE in all activities
You are expected to demonstrate good analytical data evaluation and Reservoir modelling skills. As you will be part of an integrated team you should have an open mind-set to challenges resulting from working in an JV environment with a strong focus on value addition. You will have very good presentation and inter-personal communication skills, being able to articulate and present technical work to professionals in Shell.
- Minimum experience of 7 years in oil and gas industry as a hands-on Reservoir Engineer
- Evaluate Reservoir Performance using Analytical techniques
- Experience in reservoir simulation and Field development plan
- Identify and Mange key sub-surface Uncertainties
- Production and Injection forecasts using analytical and numerical techniques
- Strong team player with ability to influence without authority
- Ability to work independently and lead the RE deliverables for the asset
- Visibly demonstrated personal commitment to safety and the environment.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video