Loss Prevention Advisor
1 year Renewable Contract
Work Location - Saudi Arabia
Candidates must be available in Philippines, UK, Saudi Arabia or South Africa to attend Face to Face Interview.
- Knowledge in standards required during Turnaround and Inspections (T&Is) or construction, including permits to work, lockout/tagout, confined space entry, scaffolding/fall protection, job safety analysis, management of change, incident reporting, etc.
- Must be able to produce clear, concise oral and written reports in English.
- Ability to communicate in technical English with peers and superiors.
- Must be computer literate with MS Office suite (particularly Excel), internet
- Ability to successfully interact with individuals in other company organizations.
- Expected to quickly acquire knowledge of Saudi Aramco General Instructions, Engineering standards and procedures.
- Work Experience in project construction (chemical plants, hydrocarbon plants, power plants, infrastructure, or big/high rise buildings) or T&I experience in chemical/hydrocarbon/nuclear plants:
- 2 years of experience for Saudis
- 5-10 years of experience for Expats
- Has at least one of the following Qualifications or equivalent:
- NEBOSH Construction Health and Safety Certificate
- NEBOSH Oil and Gas Operational Safety Certificate
- At least 30-Hours OSHA Construction Safety Training
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.