Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Coordinator, Marketing Programs - Thailand located in Bangkok , Bangkok /Thailand through July 25, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Chevron (Thailand) Ltd. is a subsidiary wholly owned of Chevron Corporation, the third largest global energy company in terms of global oil reserves, and the fourth largest in terms of global oil and natural gas production.
Established in 1948, Chevron (Thailand) Ltd. has been serving retail and commercial customers in Thailand for over a half a century through its Caltex brand. The company has a nationwide network of approximately 400 retail outlets. It distributes various fuels, including premium and regular gasohol, unleaded gasoline and diesel. Additionally, the company markets and distributes an extensive range of quality lubricants, including automotive engine oil and industrial lubricants.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
Marketing Programs Management & Measurement:
- Responsible for area deployment and shared accountability for executing key Retailer support programs.
- Ensure each program is executed according to its designed intent and shares accountability with the sales teams for program success.
- Drive program measurement including local metrics, milestones and objectives for each program and manages operating expenses in line with low cost fit for purpose support structure:
- Performance Measurement, Tracking, Incentive, NOI/ Volume Growth & Optimization Programs
- Business Development and/or Retailer Support Funds Management
- Customer First, Image Stewardship and other Relationship Building Programs
- Fuel Quality Assurance, & Wet Stock Management Programs
- Foreign Fuel Elimination, Over-lifting/Under-lifting controls, etc.
- Retailer/ Marketer Recruitment and Selection
- Contract Management (CRFSA/ CRA/ addendums) including use of REFX and Contract Management System
- Local Site Marketing Programs in collaboration with Brand
- Other special programs and initiatives (e.g. training programs, Site Operating Procedures, etc.) (Depending on market maturity and complexity, each Program Coordinator may be tasked with managing one or a combination of the programs noted above)
Marketing Training & Communication:
- Work with the Marketing Programs Field Trainers/ Marketing Program Lead Trainer and other stakeholders as needed to develop, refine and/or deploy specialist training programs and communications for the company marketing and salesforce and its retailers/ customers, associated with priority Marketing programs/ initiatives
- Work with the Regional L&D and other stakeholders as needed to develop, refine and/or deploy specialist training programs and communications for company Staff and its retailers/ customers, associated with priority Marketing programs/ initiatives
- Leverage existing tools e.g. Company Business Point or Sales Force website or other tools to execute in a low cost, fit for purpose manner
- Work on any special assignment related to Retailer/Forecourt Attendant/Team Coach Capabilities
Performance Reviews and Execution Observations:
- Secure feedback from District Managers, Business Consultants and/or retailers/marketers/customers on program relevance and effectiveness with an eye for continuous improvement.
- Conduct Process Execution Observations for key programs (e.g. Wet Stock Management, BC Walk The Site, Incentive controls, etc.) to reinforce and drive quality executio
3rd Party Relationship Management:
- Own and manage relationships with 3rd party service providers (e.g. service contractors, Customer First Program, Fuel Marker Testing) associated with the various Marketing programs and works with Procurement and other stakeholders to ensure optimal and sustainable Total Cost of Ownership.
Management Reporting & Support:
- Support the Marketing Programs Lead/ Manager Marketing Support and the District Managers (Retail, C&I/ Card Sales) as needed in monitoring and tracking key performance indicators and metrics both directly and indirectly associated with managed programs. These may include but are not limited to NOI, sales volume, credit and collection, and compliance measurement.
- Provide administrative support for aforesaid departments on an as needed basis
- At least Bachelor's Degree in any fields. Master's Degree in Business Administration is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in retail, training or marketing support.
- Ability to work under the "influence model" to guide and motivate teams of people (e.g. District Sales, Regional Sales & Marketing Support, etc.) to drive program success.
- Ability to be both customer facing (internal and external) while at the same time willing to confront and handle sub-par performance (e.g. Process Execution).
- Ability to demonstrate the business acumen, solid field sales and/or retail program/sales coordination.
- Strong analytical skills
- Coordination and partnership management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills in both Thai and English with TOEC 650 and above
- Good presentation skills
- Good in computer literacy in particular Ms. Advanced Excel (worksheet)
- Ability to work and travel in up countries sometimes
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered. Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions: Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation. Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.