Skills: MWD / LWD
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The MWD Specialist is responsible for delivering high quality measurements services to clients at the wellsite. Service quality, job preparation and planning and job safety are key priorities. Is responsible for the management, training and development of second engineers and trainees at well site.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages personal development and keeps informed on current Client D&M technology and strategy
- Responsible for training, coaching and mentoring junior engineers or specialists following the equip training program requirements.
- Follows the equip program and competency requirements.
- Meets and maintains all minimum OFS Safety Training Coefficient (STC) requirements as well as job related STC.B. Processes
- Fully responsible for pre-job planning and mobilization
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with the clients to ensure repeat business
- Has required proficiencies for the services relevant to the job and must be certified competent as MWD Specialist as per the D&M equip standards.
- Fully responsible for delivering superior Service Quality to the client.
- Ensure all client deliverables (logs, digital data, reports) are delivered to the customers on time and meet client and D&M standards all the time.
- Effectively manage inventory and supplies required at the well site.
- Maintains good communication with the Client's well site representative and rig crew and D&M field support staff
- Actively participates in Knowledge sharing- Ensures all D&M reporting requirements are fulfilled accurately and on a timely basis
- Follows up failures with the maintenance team and ensures failure reports are closed with clients.
- Ensures final end of well deliverables are quality controlled and delivered to the clients on time, all the time.
- Ensures post job reviews are conducted with the FSM's and cell members
- Provides quality answers and solutions to the customer's questions, requests, or problems.
- Performs nuclear tool calibrations and wipe tests as required.
- Follows and complies with all Schlumberger SQ, HSE and IT standards, wears all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations
- Is a relentless and versatile learner
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish
- Uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions
- Is personally committed to continuous improvement- Listens and is able to communicate effectively with managers, peers and clients both written and verbally.
Required Experience: LMSIdealQUEST DMAGequip InTouch OFS QHSE Standards D&M SQ Standards InterAct DDToolbox Shock and Vibration TBT