Skills: MWD / LWD
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Manages personal development and keeps informed on current PathFinder technology and strategy.
- Is responsible for training, coaching and mentoring junior engineers or specialists following the fixed step training program requirements.
- Follows the fixed step training program and competency requirements.
- Meets and maintains all minimum OFS Safety Training Coefficient (STC) requirements as well as job related STC.
- Participates in pre-job planning and mobilization.
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with the clients to ensure repeat business.
- Is fully responsible for delivering superior Service Quality to the client.
- Ensures that all client deliverables (logs, digital data, reports) at the well site are delivered to the customers on time and meet client and PathFinder standards all the time.
- Effectively manages inventory and supplies required at the well site.
- Maintains good communication with the client's well site representative and rig crew and PathFinder field support staff.
- Actively participates in Knowledge sharing.
- Ensures all PathFinder reporting requirements are fulfilled accurately and on a timely basis.
- May follow up on failures with the maintenance team and ensures failure reports are closed with clients.
- May provide pertinent data to the performance analysis team to ensure the closure of service quality issues with clients.
- Provides quality answers and solutions to the customers? questions, requests, or problems while at the well site.
- May be asked to perform nuclear tool calibrations and wipe tests as required.
- Follows and complies with all PathFinder SQ, HSE and IT standards, wears all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations.
- Is a relentless and versatile learner.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish.
- Uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions.
- Is personally committed to continuous improvement.
- Listens and is able to communicate effectively with managers, peers and clients both written and verbally.