- The following main functions of the I&E Coordinator are:
- Responsibilities of providing effective technical expertise, administration and coordination for construction activities according to specifications and drawings and for performing related duties for I&E disciplines of the new facilities.
- Control all of construction resources including manpower, materials, tools, and equipment. The I&E Coordinator has a principle focus on matters related to instrumentation and electrical installations.
- Support to the Construction Site Team, in accordance with ENI MX specifications, MX roles, and industry best standards.
- Actively support training of National employees.
- To implement the incumbent functions, I&E Coordinator must:
- Coordinate the Contractor activities during construction works, in terms of installations, in agreement with Constructions Mgr.
- Coordinate the execution of work by framework contractors.
- Review contractor's daily and weekly performances, the I&E construction, and method statements for compliance with ENI MX specifications and MX regulations.
- Plan sequence of installation to avoid obstructions and activities of other construction contractors, subcontractors and workers.
- Ensure activities are executed in conformance with safety standards, project drawings, specifications, schedules, cost estimates, procedures, and quality requirements.
- Determine, in conjunction with Construction Manager(s), the requirements for information, materials, manpower, construction equipment and tools.
- Oversee contractor and subcontractor supervision and workforce to insure safety, productivity and quality.
- Ensure that all work is properly inspected in accordance with project requirements.
- Provide input for the development of project schedules in cooperation with the construction planners and specialists.
- Evaluate contractor's capabilities and limitations for I&E Construction and correction in accordance with the MX and International Standards.
- Make sure that construction and installations on Instrumentation & Electrical systems are performed in accordance with the applicable codes, drawings and specifications (ENI MX rules and International Std's as applicable) and contract documents.
- Actively participate in planned and on spot site visits, perform progress analysis and help in finding solutions to expedite the recovery plan in case of delay respect to the schedule
- Assure training of MX Nationals in areas of I&E Construction and Mechanical Completion targets achievements.
Education/ Work experience
- High School Diploma or higher education.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in petroleum industry in the areas of Electrical Engineering of Substations, SCADA system, Transformers, Inverters, and so on.
- Experiences on I&E Construction works
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- International codes and standards used in the construction of client facilities
- Systems / Sub-Systems tests for Mechanical completion achievement.
- Must have coordination and supervisory skills
- Ability to train national employees.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, MS Project)
- Ability to set objectives in line with client objectives.
- Develop strategy, and measure performance
- Ability to manage multiple functions, prioritizes tasks, and leverage resources.
- Must be able to effectively supervise and mentor his National employees in achieving business objectives.
- Must have strong sense of urgency and be able to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Must be a team player
Contract Duration : 12 months
Shift : Rotation 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
Working time : 12 Hours/Day x 6 days/week
Starting Date : 01/08/2018
Location : Sanchez Magallanes Field
Accommodation : Trailers at Site
Meals : Provided at Site Canteen
Laundry Service : Provided at Site
PPE : Provided at Site