- Responsibilities of all construction activities related to the new project.
- Coordinate the Construction Site Team, in accordance with ENI MX specifications, MX roles, and industry best standards, drawing and details.
- Actively support training of National employees.
- Held daily/weekly meeting with the Construction Team and Contractors.
- Report daily to Construction Mgr regarding construction progress.
- To implement the incumbent functions, Construction Coordinator must:
- Coordinate the Contractor activities during construction works, in terms of contract, in agreement with Construction Mgr.
- Coordinate construction supervision, pre-commissioning activities and Mechanical Completion.
- Review contractor's daily and weekly performances and progress, the construction, supervision and method statements for compliance with ENI MX specifications and MX regulations. Studies the reasons of terms disruption of the construction-installation works, takes preventive & elimination measures.
- Evaluate contractor's capabilities and limitations for the Construction and repairs in accordance with the MX and International Standards.
- Make sure that construction activities are performed in accordance with the applicable codes, drawings and specifications (ENI MX rules and International Std's as applicable).
- Actively participate in planned and on spot site visits, perform progress report and its analysis to help in finding solutions to expedite the recovery plan in case of delay respect to the schedule
- Assure training of MX Nationals in all areas of Construction and Mechanical Completion targets achievements.
- Review the mechanical completion packages for accuracy, completeness and inclusion of all documents needed by ENI MX specifications and local regulatory.
- Review and approve commercial evaluations in accordance with execution contract.
Education/ Work experience
- High School Diploma or higher education.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in petroleum industry.
- Experiences on Construction works
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- MX rules and laws, and Codes.
- MX -HSE policy and procedures.
- International codes and standards used in the construction of MX facilities
- Systems / Sub-Systems tests for Mechanical completion achievement.
- Must have coordination skills
- Ability to train national employees.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, MS Project)
- Ability to set objectives in line with client objectives.
- Develop strategy, and measure performance
- Ability to manage multiple functions, prioritizes tasks, and leverage resources.
- Must be able to effectively supervise and mentor his National employees in achieving business objectives.
- Must have strong sense of urgency and be able to solve problems quickly and effectively.
Contract Duration : 12 months
Shift : Rotation 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
Working time : 12 Hours/Day x 6 days/week
Starting Date : 01/08/2018
Location : Sanchez Magallanes Field
Accommodation : Trailers at Site
Meals : Provided at Site Canteen
Laundry Service : Provided at Site
PPE : Provided at Site