Skills: Field Service Tech, Pipeline Operator
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kermit, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
To support all pipeline operating functions including the pipeline facilities, basic instrumentation and controls, pigging activity, and compressor stations in accordance with company policies/procedures and DOT regulations.
Scope and Magnitude:
Responsible for the operations and maintenance of pipeline facilities and basic instrumentation and controls in an assigned area of the district comprising of several miles of varying pipeline sizes and associated facilities.
- Assist with daily pipeline operational and maintenance activities such as locate pipelines, run pipeline pigs, assist in blow downs and tie-ins, dehydration, lock outs, tag outs in accordance with Company Policies/Procedures DOT regulations.
- Participate in the companies' operator qualification program by becoming proficient in assigned covered tasks.
- Locating and marking pipelines accurately when needed.
- Assist in cost control of pipeline operations and maintenance in assigned area of the district.
- Maintain typical pipeline equipment, basic measurement equipment, valves, etc.
- Coordinate, supervise, and inspect the maintenance or construction of minor pipeline facilities in district or region.
- Will be in "on call" rotation.
- Must complete applicable reporting and documentation of key operating parameters.
- Maintain operation of natural gas compressor or compressor stations in assigned area
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 4-6 years' pipeline operations and maintenance experience
- Knowledgeable in operating and maintaining natural gas pipeline and station facilities.
- Fundamental knowledge of instrumentation and controls associated with gas pipeline operations
- Valid Driver's License
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening, MVR, background check and is subject to random DOT drug testing
- Must be capable of physical duties in outdoor environment.
Crosby Energy Services blends proven best practices with innovative processes to deliver the highest quality employees and finest support services to the oil and gas industry. We embrace a value-driven culture of safety and the very highest ethical standards.
Contract Energy Professionals
Since 1992, Crosby Energy Services has been providing the oil and gas industry the best qualified contract energy professionals and consultants at competitive rates. Our training and employment pre-screening programs are among the best in the industry and allow us to streamline your hiring processes and hand-pick the best and the brightest in the industry. Our contract personnel include:
• Onshore and Offshore Production Operators
• Plant Operators
• Instrumentation and Electrical Technicians
• Specialized Consultants
• Safety Professionals
• Pipeline Personnel
• Equipment Operators
• Skilled Labor
• Maritime Personnel
• Clerical Personnel