This is a permanent and residential position based in the Doha Head Office and offering a comprehensive benefits package with family status to the right candidate.
Scope of Work
- To plan, design and coordinate platform based well interventions in order to optimize production and injection in a safe and cost effective way.
- Writing of well intervention programs for safe, technically sound and cost efficient interventions.
- Manages contracts linked to WS activity.
- Ensure when planning and preparing platform operations including programme writing that all relevant parties are informed and involved as required prior to job initiation. Such parties are Petroleum Engineering, Production (on- and offshore), Well Services internally, various Contractors etc.
- Ensure that job programmes are prepared and distributed in due time.
- Ensure that the Well Services offshore supervisors on the job are fully briefed about the job programme and actively support the planned activities, including continuous information of programme changes.
- Ensure good communication with Well Services offshore supervisors and other relevant parties regarding results/ deviations from the original program.
- Communicate with the Well Services offshore supervisor what equipment needs to be back loaded or sent to other destinations.
- Check and ensure that offshore reporting including NPT (Non Productive Time) is done correctly and adequately on a daily basis.
- Participate in meetings where relevant and required e.g. Well Services morning meeting, asset related meetings etc.
- Ensure that operational risks are assessed and that necessary measures taken to mitigate operational risks and that contingencies have been evaluated and implemented.
- Coordinate personnel requirements within Well Services and with Contractors.
- Organize and arrange for necessary equipment and materials to be shipped offshore.
- Ensure that vital equipment consumed/installed/scrapped is reordered.
- File programs and other relevant information in the well file system.
- Upon completion of jobs, thoroughly discuss job with Well Services offshore supervisor to capture lessons learnt with respect to safety, health and operational aspects.
- Ensure that lessons learnt with respect to safety, health and operational aspects are recorded and forwarded for continuous improvement in:
- Technical memos
- Update of procedures and guidelines
- Future job programs
- Forward feedback on each contractor's performance to Head of Section in preparation for contractor Service Quality meetings.
- Introduce fit-for purpose new technologies in order to improve operational efficiencies, cost efficiencies and enlarge well intervention capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of well servicing (slick line, CT, pumping, treatments) equipment, technology and workflows. Knowledge of wells (completion) and workovers equipment. Fully autonomous. Knowledge of equipment requests and mobilization process (Work Orders, SAP). Ability to participate in CFT.
- Number of years of relevant experience: 15 yrs in Oilfield - Offshore exposure 3yr min
- Technical, personal and / or linguistic competencies: fluent English compulsory, Good communication skills
- Professional or HSE certifications: IWCF level 4
Deadline for submission of application is on July 25, 2018