Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Commensurate on experience and skills
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
The U.S. ERP Implementation Lead will support and represent the Stream-Flo Group of Companies U.S. operations in the implementation of a Tier 1 ERP system. This position will identify and map processes that are conducted in U.S. operations, work closely with the ERP Implementation Team to develop best practices in the design and function of the ERP system, and act as the key resource for successfully implementing the ERP system in US operations.
Key position functions include:
• Work closely with subject matter experts to understand and map processes for U.S. operations (Stream-Flo Industries and Master Flo Valve) including transactions related to manufacturing, work in progress, inventory management, supply chain, quotations, sales orders and invoicing, service, customers, accounting, inter-company activities, etc.
• Work closely with the ERP Implementation Team to identify best practices in the design and function of the ERP system, ensuring that U.S. operational requirements are successfully represented and addressed.
• Assist with the initial phase of the ERP implementation in Canadian operations.
• Perform a lead role in planning and executing the ERP implementation in US operations. Work closely with business leaders and subject matter experts regarding migration from the legacy system, training, testing, verification and full utilization of new ERP system.
• The incumbent will work from the Stream-Flo Group's U.S. head office in Houston, and will travel frequently to the Stream-Flo Group's Corporate head office in Edmonton. The position will also require regular travel to other U.S locations to liaise with management and subject matter experts.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following qualifications:
• Ability to commit to a multi-year project that involves regular travel.
• University degree in related field (Engineering, Business, Computing Science, MBA).
• Proven experience with a Tier 1 ERP system implementation(s) - from process review through to design and implementation.
• Experience with SAP is a strong asset.
• Extensive project management experience, including managing schedules and task completion.
• Previous leadership experience is an asset.
• Experience in an Oil and Gas and/or Manufacturing environment is a strong asset.
• Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, including experience working with diverse teams at varied levels within an organization.
• Strong self-motivation and focus on results.
• Proficient with common business software.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted