Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NES Global Talent has partnered with a leading engineering company in Aberdeen who are recruiting a Technical Sales Engineer to lead the business within the Oil & Gas Sector
Accountabilities or Responsibilities
- Processing and preparation of all valves, actuator & control system inquiries and quotations.
- Excellent rapport and relationship with all our customers based on competency, leadership, service integrity, ensuring they are attended to in a responsive and timely manner.
- Responsible to provide a high level of customer service to customers of the Company, especially on product technical matters.
- You shall be responsible for expediting supply of items as ordered from suppliers.
- You shall be required to expedite any orders from receipt through to delivery.
- Receiving quotation & ensuring supply for special items as required by workshop.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate must have;
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of QHSE awareness, promotes same amongst colleagues.
- Skilled in valve assembly and service techniques, including structured, analytical problem solving methods.
- Ability to generate accurate and concise technical documentation.
- Ability to read and understand complex engineering manufacturing drawings, technical documentation.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.