LNG MARKET DEVELOPMENT
SR. SPECIALIST, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (LNG MARKET DEVELOPMENT)
Primary Purpose of Job
Responsible for leading and providing specialized advice on the business strategies, business objectives, business identification, screenings, evaluations and negotiations of new business opportunities, partnerships and LNG Market Development. Leading the negotiations of commercial agreements including renewals, restructuring, M&A and divestments. Lead and provide advice to safeguard the interest of QP/State of Qatar (SoQ) while representing in national & international ventures, committees and forums.
• Bachelor/Masters in Engineering & Economics, preferably in Petroleum or Chemical. MBA is a plus.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 15 years work experience in Oil & Gas industry within reputed NOCs / IOCs of which 10 years directly in business development, evaluations, M&As and negotiations. Excellent negotiation skills & diplomacy, specialized knowledge of gas transportation, bunkering and LNG complexities including risks, markets, commercials, financials, economics.
• Excellent and high degree of integrity, confidence and independence.
• Strong leadership, organizational, communications skills and multicultural team spirits.
• Excellent English language (written & verbal) is a must and Arabic is a plus.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.