Gillette, Wyoming, United States
Gillette, Wyoming, United States
Skills: Fracturing, Mechanic, Mechanical Technician
Other Skills: CDL Class A and asset
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Strong Base Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits + 401K + Housing + Travel Assistance
Location: Gillette, Wyoming, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Our Partner, a premier Hydraulic Fracturing Services Company to the oil patch, is growing!
Our partner is a publicly traded fracturing services' company who delivers specialized stimulation services to optimize well production to operators across the United States. By investing in state of the art equipment, innovative and high quality hydraulic fracturing and engineering services, they deliver exceptional results at reduced costs to the energy sector. With a busy district based in Gillette focused on supporting oilfield communities in Wyoming we are seeking a skilled Mechanic/ Lube Technician to support this booming business. Your 1+ years of heavy equipment/oilfield experience supporting Caterpillar, Cummins, fleet trucks (from pick-ups to big daddies like Western Star and Kenworth) will make you a strong candidate to add to this team.
If you are seeking a career - and not a job; are flexible to work overtime hours and understand that this is the oilfield where our schedule is dictated by customer need and job requirements, and are willing to invest in us - as we invest in you - we need to talk!
Working to repair and maintain large hydraulic based oilfield and heavy equipment (frac equipment, blender, pumps, hydration unit etc.) the ability to read schematics, troubleshoot electrical issues, maintain and repair large pieces of equipment, both in the shop and in the field are requirements for this position. Performing repairs as well as rebuilds, occasionally welding as needed - you are a "mechanics' mechanic", rarely phased by perplexing mechanical issues, but rather face them as a challenge and puzzle to be solved.
- 1+ years mechanical experience supporting heavy / oilfield equipment including fleet trucks
- Proficient in hydraulic troubleshooting and repair
- Knowledge of engine repair including Caterpillar, Cummins
- Welding ability (Mig, Stick)
- Clean driving record, Class A CDL an asset.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the district.
- Positive attitude. You enjoy what you do!
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High School diploma/GED.
- Solid hourly base rate - depending upon experience, with ability to increase with learning, performance & tenure
- Lots of overtime working 87+ hours per week
- Two (2) weeks on, two (1) week off rotating schedule where you will work for two weeks on days, then have one paid week off, and then work two weeks on nights, then have one paid week off and repeat.
- During your off week, you will be paid for 40 hours each off week, and you will have 17 "off weeks" each year
- Quarterly Bonus based upon district production and safety, varying between $500.00 (entry level) -$5,000.00 (Mechanic Level III +) per quarter. Quarterly bonus increases with proficiency.
- Excellent medical benefits and generous 401K
- On-going training and development
- Career advancement based upon availability and performance
Let's talk! All inquiries are confidential!