Milliken, MI, US
Milliken, MI, US
Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Other Skills: CDL
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Milliken, MI, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
CDL Truck Driver - Days - C Shift (Friday - Monday)
The CDL Truck Driver is responsible for operating a tanker between the facility and multiple water disposals and well-site locations. Typical routes are within a 100-mile radius of the home facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare, receive, and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery and/or pick-up of goods to ensure timely service
- Load, secure, unload, and deliver goods in accordance with the customer needs and the company policies
- Maintain radio or telephone contact with home facility/dispatch center to receive delivery instructions or notices of changes in route or schedule to meet customer needs and maintain safe operations
- Maintain a log of travel and goods in accordance with Federal and State regulations and company needs
- Perform daily inspection of vehicle, ensuring proper function of all safety-related features of the vehicle at all times, including refueling as needed
- Perform and complete all necessary paperwork in accordance with DOT and company policies including, but not limited to, JSAs, DVIRs, and Pre- and Post-Trip Inspections
- Comply with and adhere to all FMCSA rules and regulations including carrying of permits, licenses, and medical card.
- Follow all of Ranger Energy Services safety policies, rules, and regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with Tanker endorsements and a clean driving record
- Previous experience in the energy services industry preferred
- No DUI or DWI within the past 3 years
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Must pass a drug screening and background check
- Must be flexible to meet scheduling requirements
- Must be able to travel and cross state lines
- Must have the ability to effectively operate a variety of vehicles safely and work reliably both independently and in a team setting
Must complete and pass all required pre-employment screenings.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.