Skills: Rig Instrument Tech, Instrumentation Technician, Piping Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Gray, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Job Title: Pneumatic Tech/ Instrument Fitter
Rotational Schedule: 14/7 (subject to change)
Work Location: Gulf of Mexico and/or Various Land Locations (TBD)
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Perform Safety meetings and job Safety analysis.
- Perform accident reporting and post-accident investigations.
- Read Piping and Instrument diagrams as well as Safety Flow diagrams.
- Read SAFE charts.
- Use trade techniques developed in the industry for the installation of tubing on safety systems installation.
- Install and fitting of components and tubing on production vessels with little supervision.
- Conduct safety system testing after installation.
- Set and test pilots, level controllers and PSVs.
- Make minor panel revisions with supervision.
- Perform appropriate paperwork as defined by management.
- Ability to bend conduit with minimal supervision.
- Run group conduit.
- TWIC card
- PSST T2 certified
- 5 plus years Pneumatic experience