This is a permanent and rotational position based in the head office. The position is under the Field Operations Division.
- Providing a multi-discipline functional Base Operations schedule to 9 Locations.
- Optimizing equipment outages, minimizing backlog and maximizing resource utilization.
- Controlling and prioritizing Safety Critical work, to ensure compliance with HSE guidelines.
- Priorities and schedule Safety Critical work (including backlog) to ensure availability and performance of Safety Critical Equipment
- Be proactive in driving down Safety Critical Backlog via communication between onshore/offshore to attain or exceed SC backlog KPIs
- Raise Deferrals for any PM's that are out of compliance to kick start the deferral and mitigation
- Plan constrained ESDV and BDV testing and coordinate with planned shutdowns/outages to minimize shortfalls due to testing.
- Create a five weekly schedule that is parallel to the 5W IOP to maximize resource usage and minimize maintenance backlog.
- Update Primavera P6 5W IOP for Base Operations to ensure alignment of planned activities.
- Support the delivery of the 5W Plan and de-conflict clashing work scopes wherever possible to maximize plan effectiveness.
- Approve TRF's in a timely fashion to ensure efficient use of vendors and minimize costs
- Provide support and SAP Super-User Assistance for offshore to enhance SAP awareness across the field
- Effect day to day operational changes and take reactive measures to optimize outage opportunities wherever possible.
- Support Maintenance Data Build and update any changes to Revision/Condition Codes and Planner Groups to improve validity of SAP CMMS data
- Liaise with the PALM Team to ensure a smooth transition and highlight any areas of concern/weakness.
- Act as Onshore Focal, to provide support to impart knowledge and offer continual improvement while maintaining alignment across all the locations.
Qualifications & Experience Required
Qualifications & Experience
- Education: Proficient in Primavera Planning Tool and SAP Super-user
- Industry: Offshore Experience or Technical Background an advantage
- Operations: 5 years Operational Experience Onshore or Offshore
- No direct reports
- Current & valid Offshore Survival & Medical - for adhoc visits
Competencies and Behaviours:
- Understanding of Industry Process Safety guidelines and procedures
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unaided and/or part of a team
- Flexible approach and proactive in looking for alternatives and solutions.
- Strong communication skills to ensure information is passed within teams onshore & offshore
- The ability to work in a complex multicultural environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong IT background.
All staff must be willing to participate in crisis response training and to assist during emergency response situations if required
Please quote position code FOP098 when applying