This is a permanent offshore rotation position. The position is under the Field Operations - Maintenance and Inspection, Campaign.
- To ensure compliance with NOC Incident Free culture, Health and Safety and environment policy is delivering Incident Free Shutdown.
- To manage the pre-work, preparation and execution phases of Campaigns/Shutdowns in line with associated standards and procedures,
- Collate all information into a Bookies Board and communicate with onshore coordinators to ensure readiness of execution.
- To implement necessary actions to guarantee objectives are achieved.
- To assist Offshore Installation Manager with comprehensive and detailed execution plan for each Campaign/Shutdown.
- Provide daily reports to and via the NOC OC Campaign & Shutdown coordinator
- Manage contractor resources to ensure safe and reliable delivery of activities
- Contribute to the development of the level 4 plans to maintain critical path.
- Adhere to NOC HSE policy, contributes to meeting the HSE objectives of the campaign/shutdown.
- With the Offshore Installation Manager and HSE advisor develops early the campaign HSE organization plan
- Ensures the Job Safety Analyses are prepared timely for validation by the OIM
- Participates in campaign/shutdown Kick Off and preparation meetings.
- Prepares the offshore campaign/shutdown perimeter according to the driver's and communicate to all offshore Stakeholders.
- Conducts daily safety tours, tool box talk audits and ensures all safety issues are reported through site management in a timely manner
- Prepapres with the OIM/OTL the Campaign/shutdown Organization note for each cmpaign/shutdown.
- Manages the campaign/shutdown preparation action tracker offshore, ensures action owners meet targets timely and liaises with onshore coordinator
- Participate in others meetings and workshops related to campaign/shutdowns preparation as required.
- Continue development and implementation of NOC campaign/shutdown management processes
Campaign/Shutdown Scope of Work
- Identification of campaign/shutdown work scopes from SAP in conjunction with onshore coordinator, participate in scope challenge with the appropriate specialists
- Updates the Master Work Register / Bookies Board
- Ensures comprehensive preparation of campaign/shutdown work orders by each entity before scope freeze date.
- Suggest tasks priorities and task list modification for alignment to achievable work scope.
- Compilation of information for development of Integrated campaign plans for NOC planned campaigns
- Coordinates work packs preparation by campaign/shutdown team for pressure vessels inspection and repairs and with entities for other work packs
- Coordinates the isolation and spading preparation by campaign/shutdown team and validation at site.
- Fosters broad and open collaboration with Stakeholders and contractors to achieve the set objectives
- Ensures required procedures are prepared and validated as per NOC campaign/shutdown process
- Identify requirement for external services and initiate associated contract and procurement process.
- Organize site surveys.
- Populate the lessons learned register.
Logistics, materials, contracts
- Ensures equipment, materials, consumables and spares are defined / identified in the Work Orders. Track their availability status with the assistance of the Material Coordinator
- Ensures Service Orders are prepared and issued to contractors timely via onshore coordinator.
- Ensures mobilization of materials, equipment and personnel is achieved as per plan.
- Provides support to the campaign/shutdown planner with the preparation of campaign plans
- the Level 4 schedule inclusive of the mobilization and demobilization of all campaign personnel, materials and equipment,
- Provide input and participate as required in 5year to 4 month campaign planning cycle including development of work lists
- Ensures manpower and accommodation requirement: labour, supervision, contractors and equipment specialists.
- Compiles campaign execution data, prepares in conjunction with OC - execution coordinator the campaign Closeout report
- Organizes the Lessons Learned review meeting with stakeholders
- Ensures Work Orders are closed
- Archives the campaign/shutdown preparation
Qualifications & Experience Required
- BSc or Graduated engineer or with relevant industry experience in Oil and Gas operations
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Campaign/Shutdown Management techniques preferably in the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration and / or production industries.
- Awareness / basic use of planning software tools i.e. Primavera P6, MS Project.
- Excellent planning , organizational and communication skills required.
- Solid leadership skills and ability to work in a multi-disciplined and multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent in English (listening, writing and speaking) and its technical vocabulary.
- Self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- High level user of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) SAP.
- Medically fit to work offshore oil & gas Platform