Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Lucrative Day rates on offer
Location: Pau, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our leading oil and gas E&P client is currently looking for a Reservoir Engineer to work in Pau. To work on a 6 month contract with the view of possible extension.
To provide technical support by carrying out studies for operational entities (subsidiaries and product lines) implementing integrated reservoir / surface simulations.
- Models and associated reports
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- A final report
- Degree qualified in Reservoir engineering or similar
- Knowledge of reservoir, well and network simulation techniques (5 to 10 years of experience in the field).
- Software experience: Prosper & GAP prerequisites Resolve & Eclipse appreciated
- French speak advantageous but not essential
- Lucrative contract day rate
- 6 month + Contract
- Leading oil and gas operator
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.