Skills: Maintenance Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Marunda, Jakarta, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Carry out maintenance in accordance with the agreed schedules and consistent with HSSE rules and regulations including the PTW system.
- Execute Maintenance activities per instruction by the Maintenance Supervisor, and may include the keeping of records, monitoring of maintenance costs, and production performance.
- Work with Blending and Filling team members to ensure asset availability is maximized.
- Execute day to day preventive and corrective maintenance check and reporting base on the actual condition of plant production equipments.
- Must have basic knowledge in plant utility equipments, building, E&I and good shop floor communications
Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees' ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
- Diploma in Engineering (Electronic or Instrumentation or Mechatronic) with minimum 2-3 years relevant experiences (maintenance and or engineering) of manufacturing industries.
- Ability in PLC & HMI program (siemens, AB, honeywell) and Calibration (pressure, temperature, flow, level transmitter).
- System operator, maintenance, throubleshooting and repair electronic (component level) and field instrument devices.
- Familiarity with relevant standards, specifications and technical drawings.
- Familiarity with plant equipments and facilities.
- Familiarity with maintenance system.
- Hands on and quick response personality.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video