Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Rotating Equipment
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Port of Spain, Port of Spain Corporation, Trinidad and Tobago
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
International EPC company is seeking a Rotating Equipment Engineering Supervisor for a 3 - 6 month contract based in Trinidad. Role will be responsible for overseeing fabrication work completed by subcontractor.
- Ensure works are conducted using appropriate IFC drawings
- Confirm Subcontractors' work method statement (procedures)
- Confirm works completed are above acceptance criteria
- Instruct corrective actions to Subcontractors where required
- Monitor work progress and productivity
- Monitor Subcontractors' head counts are as per Subcontractors' daily report
- Coordinate with piping supervisor in alignment
- Prepare non-conformance report to claim to Vendors and Subcontractors if any problems are observed on materials and execution methodology
- Coordination with other related parties
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
Degree in Mechanical or related field (or equivalent experience) and over 10 years of related work experience in the field of construction supervision for the Rotating Machinery, preferably for petrochemical plant. Require English-language oral and written communication skills and MS Word and Excel skills.
Competentia is more than a staffing company; we combine our long experience in the industry with a continuing commitment to innovation to provide a different level of customer service.
From the moment you begin planning your projects Competentia offers you real advantages in all areas related to staffing your teams and managing your manpower resources.
We offer strategic staffing solutions ranging from recruitment and onboarding to training, payrolling and mobilizing your human capital.
Above all we offer the expertise, experience and integrity to bring you genuine peace of mind as you manage one of the most challenging aspects of the modern technical market place.