Roles & Duties
1) Wire line Operations:
· Below wire line operation will be handled at each well for all 3 zones;
· Removal of DRN plug , Tubing clearance and setting/retrieval of down hole gauges
· Down hole PVT sampling
2) E-line Operation:
· Perforation for each zone for both wells.Setting of bridge plug for zonal isolation at both wells
- Coil tubing operation:
- Hole conditioning for under balance perforation
- Acid stimulation operation for all three zones
- N2 kick off operation to clean the well post stimulation
- Cementing for zonal isolation
- well killing and securing operation
- Production testing with testing package:
- Flow to clean operation by flaring the well
- Production testing / MIT operation through separator facilities
- Preparatory activities including HSE and administrative Roles:
- Preparation and revalidation of TRA for all the activities
- Preparation of well location as per program
- Issuing of AFE and task orders for all the contractors (wire line, coil tubing, well testing, air loop and fire fly) to commence the mobilization
- Coordination with all contractors to make sure the availability of compatible surface and subsurface equipment.
- Make sure the readiness of related water disposal well for disposing of liquid from AP-02 & AP-03.
- Implementation of PTW system for safe operation
- Finalization of documents of HAZOP, SSSP and SIMOP's with CHSED and TCIO by involving all concern parties in the field
- Arrange to conduct large scale exercise prior starting of operation
- Arrangements of logistic for transportation, food and utilities (communication system) at location
- Coordination with drilling department for zonal isolation support and issuing related task orders timely.
- Daily reporting of activities to all stakeholders.
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.