Skills: Process Engineer, Plant Operations Engineer, Process Technician
Other Skills: Operation Technician in O&G, knowledge and skill in non-core tasks (mechanical, electrical and instrument).
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: RM1,500.00 – RM 1,700.00
Location: Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
~~Roles & responsibility :
• Perform and assist start-up, shutdown activities and maintains safe and smooth plant operating conditions with related multitasked jobs in an assigned area within the boundaries of company rules, policies guidelines and statutory requirements.
• Perform start-up, shutdown activities and maintains safe and smooth plant operation condition from panel.
• Supervise, plan and organize, coordinate and performs start up, shutdown activities and maintains safe and smooth plant operating condition from panel and field.
Minimum qualification & requirements :
• SPM / MCE / SPVM/Certificate from INSTEP or other polytechnics or industrial engineering with 6 month conversion programme.
• Possesses valid relevant certificates or competencies where applicable.
• Minimum of 3 years as Operation Technician in oil, gas and related industry with demonstrated knowledge and skill in non-core tasks (mechanical, electrical and instrument).
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) is Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500.
Operating our core business in the Upstream and Downstream sectors, we are present in more than 65 countries since first incorporated in 1974. We are among the top five oil and gas companies (in terms of production) and the most profitable company in Asia.
We steadily drive for new solutions and continue pushing boundaries to manage new realities and add value to oil and gas resources in a manner that carefully balances commercial, environmental and social considerations.
Petronas is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.