Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: USD125000 per annum
Location: Claremont, California, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
POSITION TITLE: Sr. Electrical Engineer
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base. Our client is a global leading EPC firm in the oil & gas market. They are looking to hire a Sr. Electrical Engineer on a direct hire basis in Claremont, California.
- Experience in power generation, etrochemical or refinery projects.
- Prepare single lines, protection diagrams for MV & HV switchgear, HV substations, generators, transformers and MCCs.
- Perform load flow, short circuit analysis, motor starting studies, protection relay setting calculations & coordination curves using ETAP and /or SKM software.
- Prepare electrical equipment specifications, data sheets, control philosophy and substation equipment layouts. Carry out technical bid analysis and review of vendor drawings.
- Support field construction and commissioning of the electrical system.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineer
- 10 years of experience in power generation, petrochemical or refinery projects in an EPC environment
- Strong experience with ETAP and medium to high voltage
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.