Skills: Oiler, Heavy Machinery Operator
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Gillette, Wyoming, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Operate and monitor the heating tanks on the hot oiler equipment which separate water from oil
Area Manager or Area Superintendent, Field Supervisor
Major Responsibilities May Include
- Operates hot oiler equipment
- Drives required equipment safely to and from location
- Completes the associated paperwork for each job to include pre- and post-trip inspections, work tickets, DOT Logs
- Performs routine maintenance and repair of equipment
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Class A CDL
- Understand applicable DOT rules and regulations
- Ability to lift and position vehicle equipment weighing 75 - 100 lbs
- Ability to sit long periods while driving
- Ability to stand long periods while cargo is being loaded and unloaded
Working Conditions and Hazards
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to perform duties with protective equipment, H2S respirator where required
- Potential hazards include working near or with heavy tools, moving machinery, chemical substances and loud noises
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits programs
- Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment
At Basic Energy Services, we are committed to being a leader in the oil and gas well servicing industry by:
- Providing services which exceed our customers’ expectations
- Maintaining a work environment that is satisfying to our employees
- Conducting our business in accordance with the highest ethical standards
- Generating a financial return to our shareholders that encourages their continued investment in the Company
We strive to fulfill that commitment by getting the job done right, every time.
That means completing our work efficiently to industry and customer standards without injury to people, damage to property or adverse impact to the environment.
We make Safety an integral part of our Mission and our daily work.
At Basic, our Safety Policy is based on 5 key fundamental elements:
- Our employees are our most valuable assets
- All accidents are preventable
- Our employees’ primary job responsibility is the safe completion of their assigned work
- We enable our employees to fulfill that responsibility by providing the appropriate training, equipment and work environment
- Our employees are granted the authority to slow down or shut down an operation they believe jeopardizes the safety of people, property or the environment