Technician I, GIS
Midland, TX, US
Requisition ID : 1109
Job Title: GIS Technician
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Midland, TX
- Applying methodologies involving GPS, navigation satellite systems, surveying, cartographic mapping and spatial projections to resolve complex issues with data collection, dissemination and analysis.
- Utilize GIS applications to QA/QC survey results to ensure data accuracy meets the requirements.
- Transfer survey data to central repository in timely manner.
- Develops, maintains and updates system facility records, maps, sketches and working designs in a GIS.
- Provide up-to-date maps to the construction team to support their daily operation.
- Associates Degree in GIS or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience with ArcGIS.
- Knowledge of ESRI's ArcGIS Software, with an in depth understanding of pipeline systems
- Good general knowledge of Microsoft Office Products