Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Skills: Engineering Technician, Technical Manager
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, is recognized as Production Enhancement subject matter expert and provides application expertise and any special technical data to Business Development, Application Engineering, Training, External Customers and Operations to support product and service applications globally.
- Responsible to carry out stimulation design review and provide recommendations based up own knowledge and experience
- Main point of contact for customer focused projects including, but not limited to, history matching, stimulation modeling, stimulation design recommendations and application of Halliburton technology to maximize customer asset value
- Act as part of a multidiscipline team responsible for providing solutions across the life of a well in the Northeast area
- Bridges the gap between Business Development, Operations, Customers and Halliburton Technology
- Role requires 24 hours per day and 7 days per week accessibility.
- Mentors to less experienced personnel.
- Reviews communication drafted by less experienced personnel.
- Incorporates Reliability, HSE, and Quality standards into job activities.
- Job role directly impacts revenue center's viability or its quality service via personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering Technology or similar discipline and a minimum of 15 years of experience working in field operations and/or technology development or through 19 years of directly related work experience.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including, Technical Services Advisor hiring up to a Sr. Technical Services Advisor.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
121 Champion Way, Suite 110, Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, 15317-5817, United States
Requisition Number: 60621
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.