Lead Structural Construction Engineer will be responsible for the overall delivery of structural and architectural construction across the
Topsides, with specific emphasis as follows;
• Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviours. Lead, by example, with regards to company's HSE policy.
• Fulfil the role of focal-point for structural / architectural construction delivery, providing ongoing construction input to Engineering disciplines, during platform design for both Greenfield and Brownfield scopes.
Actively participate in construction-related decisions; collaborate with
PCM to provide a discipline perspective to schedules, design deliverables, materials purchases, material delivery configuration and sequence, as well as development of any required subcontracts.
Interface with Design and Fabrication Contractors for Topsides, Living Quarters and Drilling Modules, to ensure structural constructability input is being actively considered and implemented.
• Input, as required, to the development of project documentation, including all associated construction procedures.
Provide all necessary technical input to Construction Execution Plan, Mechanical Completion Plan, Construction Work Package Plan (CWPP) and Construction Site Surveillance Plan.
• Support the development and implementation of project modernisation and transformation solutions across the project construction discipline.
• During the Execute phase, provide oversight of all structural construction activities, from site ramp-up through final acceptance including Mechanical Completion Handover processes.
• Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the structural fabrication and construction cycle and work with the relevant parties to avoid them or achieve timely resolution.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.