The Construction & Installation Leader is responsible of:
- During the engineering phase: proper preparation of the construction & installation activities, the incorporation in the
detailed engineering of the construction constraints (with the objective to minimize offshore works and offshore hot
works) and the development of a robust construction engineering by the EPC contractor (including the detailed review of
the job cards).
- As start of construction activities: To supervise the EPC Contractor onshore fabrication/construction activities (planned incountry),
and ensure a proper coordination with the offshore works and teams, the delivery and transport of material
from the yard to the offshore Site in line with the project schedule, including logistics coordination.
- To manage and coordinate the construction and installation activities starting from the beginning of the detailed engineering until the
- completion of all the job cards, ensuring the design minimized offshore activities and offshore hot works, and a comprehensive and
- To manage the onshore fabrication and construction activities (planned to be performed in Contractor's premises located in Angola) with
- the support of a supervision team, and in coordination with PBF transverse entities, including in particular HSE and Quality.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.