Skills: Maintenance Technician, Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Job Title: Planner/Scheduler
Location: New Orleans, La
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
Planning and scheduling discipline-specific and/or general maintenance production and modification activities while accounting for safety/health/environmental factors, reliability, and cost in support of production assets in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Perform work prep activities including but not limited to:
- provide detailed procedural job steps
- identify and coordinate 3rd party and/or construction needs for orders with support activity requirements
- identify and requisition required materials/services to facilitate repairs at the asset
- identify production and/or POB impacts
- Comply with and adhere to all EME process requirements
- Develop 14/7 day schedules and schedule prioritization/optimization, Allocate asset resources, handle break-ins and manage changes for the 7-day frozen schedule
- Consult Discipline Planners or other Technical Engineering Support for procedure or work planning/scheduling guidance and seek concurrence as needed
- Coordinate schedule and work prep activities with team members and team leads
- Responsible for the creation and modification of corrective maintenance task lists
- Create and manage standing and weekly absence orders
- Ensure that orders are being closed and TECO'd correctly and in a timely manner
- Responsible for final verification of completeness of work prep before setting SAP status to EXEC
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years' Maintenance planning and scheduling experience, preferably in an offshore production environment
- SAP experience
- Primavera experience
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.