New Tech Global Staffing is urgently seeking Frac Field Engineers for an oil & gas service provider. These are full-time opportunities based in Midland, TX.
- Follows Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies.
- Executes successful jobs as per the design provided and approved by the Client.
- Conducts audits and inspections.
- Plans, designs, executes and evaluates services to clients.
- Mentors and coaches less experienced employees.
- Leads Service Quality Meetings.
- Performs Risk Analysis (e.g. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards.
- Performs duties, as assigned by manager.
- Bachelors of Engineering or related Science
- Minimum 3 yrs of oilfield experience along with 1 year of experience as a Frac Field Engineer
- Completion of FE2 modules- Completion of GFE project.
- Adaptability- Communication - Verbal & Written- Leadership- Team work- Initiative