Skills: Commercial Management, Project Management, Ships Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a HEAD OF PROJECTS to join our client, an Oil & Gas Engineering firm, in MALAYSIA.
Located in the nation's capital of Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportunity.
The HEAD OF PROJECTS will be tasked with the overall management of the New Builds & Repairs department and its subsequent projects.
The ideal candidate will hold the following experiences;
- At least 15 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- Extensive expertise in Project Management within Ship Building & Repairs
- Adequate knowledge in Commercial activities & Contract Managemenet
The responsibilities associated with this role include;
- Manage a team of New Build & Major Repair personnel and Project Management teams
- Support Project Managers and Project Management teams in successful management of projects
- Review & approve all Modifications/Variation proposals
- Conduct regular project review meetings and derive action plans
- Liaise with other support departments for timely support to PMT as required
Please send CVs in Word format to email@example.com
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.