Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Application Hosting / Private Cloud Operations Analyst located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines through July 19, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
As an Analyst on Chevron's Infrastructure & Operations Services (I&OS) - Application Hosting Service Operations / Private Cloud Operations team, you’ll be a key contributor responsible for global Microsoft Windows Server Operations and the On-Premise Cloud services. In addition to Windows Operating System and Microsoft Azure Stack support, other areas of responsibility include: server (VM and physical) provisioning, VMWare administration, Citrix administration and support, file and print services, load balancing (F5), automation via scripting, and Windows server application/database hosting with IIS and SQL Server.
- Provide level 2 and 3 troubleshooting and service restoration for technologies supported by the Application Hosting/Private Cloud Operations team
- Lead and contribute in the maintenance, development of scripts and task automation (Operating Systems and Virtual Infrastructure)
- Support and maintain server provisioning processes and on-going platform maintenance
- Support and maintain the virtualization environment consisting of VMware ESX Server and Virtual Center
- Support and maintain Windows 2008/2012/2016 operating systems, in single-server or clustered virtual and physical configurations
- Support and maintain Chevron’s DFS implementations and NAS-based file services
- Support and maintain Chevron’s Application Hosting Infrastructure consisting of Citrix, IIS, SiteMinder (single sign-on authentication and policy-based authorization) and F5 (Load Balancing / High Availability network appliance)
- Work effectively with other Chevron ITC infrastructure and application engineering and support groups for timely incident resolution, and ongoing process improvement and alignment
- Ensure Application Hosting/ Private Cloud supported technologies meet Corporate Security Standards and comply with regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley
- Ensure timely completion of audit remediation and IT Security compliance activities related to Application Hosting/ Private Cloud supported technologies
- Identify, develop, document, and implement process and procedure improvements and efficiencies on services and technologies supported by the team
- Participate in the on-call rotation, providing 12 x 7 support on all Application Hosting/ Private Cloud technologies
- Mentor and assist other team members to ensure cross-training and overall Application Hosting/ Private Cloud organizational capability
- Review, enhance and contribute to improve the Application Hosting/ Private Cloud metrics reporting processes
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- A minimum of 5 years of IT experience in an enterprise environment supporting, designing, and deploying infrastructure technologies based on Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2016
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Active Directory, Network Services (DHCP, DNS, ADFS) Group Policy Object management, Single Sign-On, and related directory and authentication/authorization technologies
- A minimum of 3 years of experience implementing and supporting HP server, blade hardware and hyperconverge technologies
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with administration and support with VMWare ESX or other server virtualization platforms
- Microsoft Windows Scripting skills utilizing PowerShell or VB Script
- Experience implementing and supporting Citrix XenApp application publishing in a Citrix farm environment
- Experience implementing and supporting Windows-based clustering environments utilizing SAN/NAS/VSAN storage
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Azure stack hybrid cloud platform
- Knowledgeable in hyperconverge infrastructure preferably Cisco product
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert certification
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered. Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law) Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)