Hiring Immediately for Land Survey positions! All Full-Time, non-contract positions with full benefits.
1) Survey/CAD Technician
2) Party Chief
3) Survey Project Manager
Survey Technician Denver, Tulsa, and Midland.
SNI is actively recruiting for a Survey Technician. The Survey Technician must be able to show the necessary skills and experience to support the field team. The Survey Technician will be responsible for downloading and processing full-on quality control. The Survey Technician will also review all survey data that is presented by the team. The Survey Technician will also prepare and draft stakeout files, drawings and plats.
* The Survey Technician will be responsible for the communication and data review throughout the drafting process and provide all technical support to the field.
* The Survey Technician will handle the preparation of all point calculations.
* The Survey Technician will be responsible for stakeout plots and the uploading of all filed for the field.
* The Survey Technician will work in conjunction with the design team along with the Data and GIS teams to make certain that the data being analyzed is accurate.
* The Survey Technician will handle all downloading of files and ensure that the processes for quality control are in place to ensure that the data is accurate.
SNI is seeking a Survey Project Manager for a great company. The Survey Project Manager should have strong skills with respect to supporting Land Surveyors and Survey Technicians. The Survey Project Manager will have a wide variety of responsibilities including internal operational support for the team. The Survey Project Manager will work in conjunction with the Survey Operations team.
* The Survey Project Manager will be responsible for providing technical support to the Survey team and will work to create schedule to help manage the workload among the team.
* The Survey Project Manager will work to ensure complete accuracy and quality for all work product by the survey team.
* The Survey Project Manager will handle the preparation of all proposals regarding the survey budget.
* The Survey Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination of all assigned survey projects.
* The Survey Project Manager must have an understanding of the processes that are required at all stages within Survey Data collection and ensure that the data submittal process flow is performed accurately.