Odessa, Texas, United States
Odessa, Texas, United States
Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world's current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
Administer, interpret, and implement the Weatherford Health Safety and Environmental Management System and ensure that appropriate measures are taken to maintain an effective program.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Orientate employees (old and new) on QHSSE requirements.
- Coordinate and implement the scheduling of regulatory Compliance Training.
- Conduct QHSSE inspections.
- Assist local management in the preparation and presenting of Safety Meetings.
- Coordinate the investigation of all accidents and near misses.
- Disseminate environmental safety information to all levels of the organization.
- Familiarize managers and supervisors with all governmental regulations and HSSE requirements that affect their course of business.
- Assist in developing emergency procedures.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Reside within 50mile radius of Odessa, TX
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- 2+ years of related experience
- Working knowledge of safety codes, OSHA, EPA, state health regulations, hazardous materials, and emergency preparedness
- Health and Safety degree or professional certification
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS:
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program, and employee stock purchase program (ESPP) and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. We may be a large company, but we empower our team to create fresh ideas that challenge convention and break the status quo. Our employees are the key to driving our growth and success. Everywhere we operate, they are inspired to develop new and efficient ways of raising the bar to meet the needs of an evolving industry and solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At Weatherford, you will work in an exciting, high-energy environment where we are making groundbreaking, award-winning advancements in oilfield technology. The opportunity to explore your potential is limitless.
Visit www.weatherford.com/careers to learn more.
Weatherford is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.