Skills: Rigging / Scaffolding
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Azerbaijan
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering's business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
To ensure that all rope access activities are carried out safely and efficiently in accordance with company and statutory regulations.
- Supervise and direct rope access personnel to ensure operational efficiency with the implementation of the appropriate standards of safety and quality control in rope access activities, according to Oceaneering procedures
- Seek to continually improve existing safe systems and methods of work
- Maintain contact with existing and potential customers and establish close relationships with them in order to promote the company's interests
- Maintain the rope access equipment ensuring that the certification is kept up to date. On return to Stores, all equipment must be cleaned and manifested to ensure that nothing is missing
- All relevant paper work in the Rope Access work pack will be read, completed, signed and sent back to operations on completion of the project
- When working an "on-going" contract, the equipment will be left in a clean and tidy condition for the oncoming Level 3. All equipment will be manifested and all relevant paper work completed
- Time sheets/client work sheets will be signed and faxed/emailed to the Operations Department
- Ensure that existing and potential clients are kept informed of advancements to rope access services
- Attend client meetings during the task planning or organising period
- Ensure quality standards are maintained so that quality of service meets the necessary standards
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- Qualified to IRATA Level 3 demonstrated by Rope hours (E)
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in rope access environment (E)
- Must be familiar with QA/QC systems/ procedures and NDT techniques.(E)
- Thorough knowledge of rope access disciplines (E)
- Computer Literate (E)
- Microsoft Office (E)
- Ability to generate a team approach to problem solving (E)
- Good communicator both written and verbal (E)
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.