Skills: ROV Ops / Tech
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering's business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
To assist Project Manager to plan and supervise ROV Project Operations including the supervision of allocated ROV operational personnel
- Day to day management of the assigned ROV Project(s)
- Planning and supervision of ROV Project Operations and the supervision of allocated ROV operational personnel
- Ensuring that Safety Policies and procedures for both Client and Oceaneering are implemented and adhered to at the offshore and any relevant onshore work locations
- Ensuring that Client and Oceaneering Quality Policies and Procedures are adhered to
- Coordination with other project personnel within the ROV operations group, primarily, Personnel Coordinators, Project Coordinators, Administration, and Operations management
- Coordination with other groups within Oceaneering including, but not limited to, Technical group, Installations group, HSE, ROV Manufacturing, and other divisions (DTS, IWOCS, Inspection, etc.)
- Liaison with Client during start-up, operational and post operational periods to discuss and identify Client's ROV requirements and present Oceaneering's ROV/Engineering/Tooling capabilities
- Liaison with Client and Oceaneering Technical Departments/Engineering Manager, regarding the design and/or development of tooling/engineering for offshore projects
- Production of project procedures as required
- Monitoring and actioning of spares and stores requirements for projects
- Review and assistance with any project related Commercial proposals and/or bids and provision of technical assistance to the Commercial Department for Client presentations
- Supervision of QA/QC audits during project periods
- Assist Project Manager with the collation of system logs from offshore and preparation of preliminary invoices for ongoing and completed contracts on a monthly basis
- Ongoing update of all technical and support documentation
- Offshore visits to ROV worksites as required
- Any other client specific requirements including, but not limited to, attendance at Site Integration Tests (SITs), participation in client project meetings, installation site visits, etc. Some of these requirements may require the coordinator to perform work outside of Angola.
Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Client and Oceaneering Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems
Perform the assigned tasks in accordance with Oceaneering Integrated Management Systems
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
ROV/Engineering/Survey background (P)
BSC/HND or equivalent in a relevant discipline (P)
Proficient in written and spoken English. (E)
(P) = preferred; (E) = essential
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.