Skills: Maintenance Technician, Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering's business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake and successfully complete the required number of Tooling Training Modules to move to Tooling Technician.
- Undertake Base duties and SIT work as part of a team under the supervision of an experienced Tooling Technician.
- Travel offshore and to remote locations for tooling set up and integration.
- Work with Oceaneering and Client ROV and Engineering teams to support and operate DTS Tooling.
- Build and commission new Tooling systems as required
- Maintain and Service ancillary equipment and Tools to ensure safe and reliable performance in use.
- Perform all assigned tasks with due diligence with respect to safety and quality, and in line with Oceaneering's Operating Standards.
- Maintain a high standard of work place cleanliness and overall good "Housekeeping"
- Produce the required paper or electronic documentation in support of all assigned work tasks.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Text
- Technical Apprenticeship (P)
- Remotely operated vehicles and related tooling
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Lifting and handling systems
- Electrical power and electronic control systems
- Light fabrication equipment and methods
- Proven 2 years practical experience in a relevant field
- Working knowledge of HSE practices and policies with regard to Workshop activities
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school
- Minimum of 5 years experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in structural and mechanical drafting/design or related field.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.