Skills: Maintenance Technician, Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering's business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake and successfully complete the required number of Tooling Training Modules to move to Tooling Technician.
- Undertake Base duties and SIT work as part of a team under the supervision of an experienced Tooling Technician.
- Travel offshore and to remote locations for tooling set up and integration.
- Work with Oceaneering and Client ROV and Engineering teams to support and operate DTS Tooling.
- Build and commission new Tooling systems as required
- Maintain and Service ancillary equipment and Tools to ensure safe and reliable performance in use.
- Perform all assigned tasks with due diligence with respect to safety and quality, and in line with Oceaneering's Operating Standards.
- Maintain a high standard of work place cleanliness and overall good "Housekeeping"
- Produce the required paper or electronic documentation in support of all assigned work tasks.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Text
- Technical Apprenticeship (P)
- Remotely operated vehicles and related tooling
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Lifting and handling systems
- Electrical power and electronic control systems
- Light fabrication equipment and methods
- Proven 2 years practical experience in a relevant field
- Working knowledge of HSE practices and policies with regard to Workshop activities
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school
- Minimum of 5 years experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in structural and mechanical drafting/design or related field.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.