Skills: Storeman, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Person
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To assist with running the Warehousing function
- Rotational warehouse duties required within the warehouse (goods inwards, imports, shipping).
- Check goods inwards from suppliers and worksites
- Locate stock into designated areas.
- Pick items for shipping.
- Assist with cycle count and stock taking when required.
- Assist Warehouse Management with inventory reconciliation and inventory issues.
- Prepare items for shipment to worksites.
- Driving duties as/if required for local collections and deliveries.
- Book out equipment/spares to workshop personnel and to job sites.
- Participate in weekly 5S audits when required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuously improving your working area through 5S activity.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Forklift Qualification.
- Dangerous Goods by Sea.
- Dangerous Goods by Air.
- Full driving license.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Previous employment in an ROV/NDT stores environment.
- Working knowledge of peoplesoft.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.