Location: Baytown, TX
Duration: Long term contract assignment
Start Date: July 2018
The Process Engineer provides Operations and Maintenance departments with process expertise to support the operation of process units. The Process Engineer monitors daily plant operations, performs troubleshooting and process optimization, participates in development of capital projects, conducts research and process testing as required to solve problems, supports safety and environmental compliance, and understands business objectives so that the facility operates in support of business needs.
- Support plant operations personnel in troubleshooting process issues and concerns.
- Develop and run computer process simulations in support of daily plant operations, plant modifications and capital projects.
- Work on closure of MOC's and Action items list.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience working inside of a refinery or chemical plant.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.