Skills: Hydraulic & Pneumatic, Electrician, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Shamrock is looking for an I&E Technician with Strong Pneumatic experience. This is for a 14&14 rotational schedule, with crew change along the gulf coast.
- 5+ years of experience in Offshore Oil and Gas Instrumentation and Electrical Experience.
- Assists In operations by maintaining all Electrical and Pneumatic equipment
- Working knowledge of the NFPA (NEC), API, and UL508A
- Must have experience with pneumatic panel repairs and revisions, well hook-ups, and run tubing (multiple lines in a group).
- repairing dump valves, back pressure valves, controllers, Daniels meters, Barton recorders, shut down valves, and check valves
- Able to do some SCADA troubleshooting and calibration of transmitters
- Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and repair a plus
- Proficiency in reading technical documentation including Piping & Instrument Diagrams, loop drawings, wiring schematics, and specifications
- Promote good housekeeping methods on platform
- Pre-requisite for this position is a current 30 CFR 250 (T-2)
- Ability to travel by helicopter or boat and use swing rope
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Matching 401K
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.
Shamrock Energy Solutions is a diversified services provider for the energy industry with locations in Louisiana and Texas. Founded in 1997, Shamrock started in the Gulf of Mexico region offering a variety of services including contract production personnel, mechanical services, glycol/production equipment servicing, and electrical services. Shamrock has continued to grow in size, areas of operations, and areas of expertise while also enhancing its core business units. Shamrock maintains a family oriented philosophy and follows the concept of “provide for your employees and your employees will have a feeling of ownership and pride.”
Shamrock has expanded its operations to include Packaged Systems, Production Equipment, Instrumentation & Electrical, Mechanical Services, Production Operations, Valve & Wellhead, Rentals & Refurbished Equipment. We are a company dedicated to taking care of its customers by offering multiple products and services. A complete list of our products and services can be found on our website at www.go-shamrock.com or in our brochure. An overview of our products and services is listed below:
- Production Operations
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Instrumentation & Electrical
- Production Equipment
- Valve & Wellhead
- Rentals & Refurbished Equipment
Shamrock has an extensive customer base throughout the Gulf Coast Region. Through great efforts in customer relations, employee retention and recruiting, and great work ethics Shamrock Energy Solutions has proven itself as leader in the oil and gas industry.
Shamrock Energy Solutions is a Family oriented company who provides Excellent Employee Benefits and Incentives.