Skills: Project Controls
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Project Controls Manager
We are looking for a Project Controls Manager to manage major multiple processing facilities for our client, a leading E&P company based in Houston, Texas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages and oversees project controls.
- Responsible for project planning and scheduling, cost estimating, monitoring, budgeting, and quality review.
- Manages the project control team.
- Establishes and implements operating policies and procedures.
- Provides guidance and consultation for project managers.
- Bachelors Degree in related subjects.
- 15+ years of experience within a project controls management capacity.
- Experience managing process facilities i.e pipelines, upgrades, compressor stations.
- Experience within West Texas, Permian Basin ideally.
- Experience in Owner/Operator company.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
People are our business worldwide
Orion Group are one of the world's largest Engineering Recruitment Specialists. With over 22 years experience Orion are market leaders in the field of International oil & gas recruitment, with regional offices in all the worlds major oil centres, including Houston, Aberdeen, Singapore, Alaska and Kazakhstan. Orion currently has around 4000 contractors working worldwide with 8 offices in the UK and 19 internationally.
Orion work with some of the world's largest companies providing manpower solutions for both contract and permanent positions. The group operates within the following industry sectors: Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Construction, Aerospace, Rail, Mining, IT & Telecoms and Office & Commercial.
In 2009 Orion were awarded the Queens Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category