Fantastic Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Well Test Engineer to be based in Qatar by an oil and gas industry leader.
The Well Test Engineer will provide in-house expertise in planning and execution of Well Testing operations.
Candidate will perform detailed engineering, planning and offshore execution support of the Drill Stem Tests to ensure the client achieves safe, high quality and cost effective Well Test.
Education / Experience Required:
Education / Experience Preferred:
- Diploma from an accredited and recognized Polytechnic Institute.
- Greater than 8 years DST / Well Testing experience. Offshore and DST experience on gas wells is required.
- Thorough knowledge of DST and surface well testing operations and equipment. Candidate shall be abreast of latest technology and practices in surface and down hole equipment. Candidate must be capable of making realtime operations decisions based on data observed at rigsite.
- Commitment to safe, environmentally sound well construction. Experience with hydrogen sulfide well designs and safety practices. Mandatory SHE training includes HUET, H2S level 2. Must be capable of passing QP offshore medical evaluation.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
- Able to communicate/liaise with multi-national crews.
- S. Degree in Engineering from an accredited and recognized university.
- Prior experience working with:
- Acoustic telemetry technology (e.g. Metrol or SLB Muzic)
- High rate / sour gas experience preferred
- Prior experience with Carbonate stimulations preferred
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.